It's easy to start an online business, but it's never an easy task to combat fraud to prevent chargeback or losses.
There are many aspects that you need to look into to effectively unveil a fraud order and this couldn't be done manually
without a right tool with right features. Here, I would like to share with you on how to flag an order for review for certain countries.
The reason to flag a country for review may be varies. It could be a high risk country based on your past experiences,
or a country that you do not have business presence, or a cautious move for a new entering business territories, and so on.
For whatever reason they could be, you can use the custom country validation rule to easily sort the transaction out.
You can set the validation rules for the billing country and shipping country.
How to define billing or shipping country list for fraud review
- Login to the FraudLabs Pro Merchant Control Panel.
- Click on the Rules then click Add Rule.
- Select Billing country or Shipping country under the Address Validation category.
- Select the Condition.
- You can select which of the country list to be reviewed or select the Export Controlled Country.
- Choose the action you want.
- Click Add Rule and don't forget to click Save and you are done.