FraudLabs Pro email validation feature helps merchant to validate their customer's email address.
This feature is important because it ensure that the customer is using a legitimate email address when making a purchase.
This feature is absolutely FREE and is available for Mini plan onwards.
The email validation feature is powered by MailboxValidator.com
Interested in this feature? Upgrade now if you are a Micro plan user
How to validate customer's email address?
- Login to the FraudLabs Pro Merchant Control Panel.
- Click on the Transaction menu.
- In the Transaction Listing, select the order that you want to review, then click View Details.
- Click at the Question Mark next to the email address shown.
- The result shall be returned within a few seconds.
- Green tick shows that it is a good email whereas the red cross means it is invalid.