After you have successfully installed the FraudLabs Pro integration in FoxyCart, you may want to test if the fraud detection is working without problems. You can refer to the Installation section of our FoxyCart Fraud Prevention Module to get details about the installation instructions page if you need a hand with the integration installation.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on the steps to test if FraudLabs Pro integration was successfully installed in FoxyCart.
Set up the payment method
- Login to the FoxyCart admin area.
- Click on the payment menu under store option.
- Click on the checkbox of Let customers pay with a Credit or Debit Card.
- Select Authorize.net as the bank card payment method.
- Set up the details needed.
- Click on the Update Payment Gateway button.
Perform the testing
- Purchase a product by adding it to cart.
- Click on the Proceed to Checkout button from the cart page.
- In the checkout page, enter the firstname.lastname@example.org in the Your Email field. Please make sure to enter the email as mentioned, so that this will trigger the REVIEW action as configured in our default validation rules.
- Enter your shipping address information and test card number.
- Click on the Submit Your Order button to place the order.
- After you have clicked the button, a notification about high risk order will be shown.
- You can also login to the FraudLabs Pro merchant area to view the complete transaction details. It shows the transaction is in Manual Review for this example.
The above testing is just an example to show you how to test whether FraudLabs Pro integration was successfully installed in FoxyCart. For the test, we have placed an order with a blacklisted email record. The order is treated as risky and flagged for review. This is because it triggered one of the default rules that was set in the validation rule. You may perform other tests with other scenarios as well to further explore our plugin.