Quick Start Guide
If your website run on e-commerce platform, for example, PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magento and so on, please visit the respective platform for the installation procedures. If you are going to integrate our solution using the REST API, you may want to check out our Developer Guide for details. Anyway, for either these methods, you will need to sign up for an API key.
- Sign into your account. Sign up an account if you do not have one.
- Get your API Key at Accounts -> Licenses page.
- Enter the API key into your plugin page (if you are running on an e-commerce platform).
By default, FraudLabs Pro will automatically assigned you 5 validation rules as below during the sign up:
- Reject the order if the email address was found in the blacklisted record.
- Reject the order if the visitor IP address was found in the blacklisted record.
- Manual review the order if the visitor's IP was found to be using anonymous proxy for browsing.
- Manual review the order if the billing country is not equal to shipping country.
- Manual review the order if the fraud score greater than 70.
- Sign into your Merchant Control Panel.
- Configure the rules at Rules page.
It's recommended to try out the checkout process on your e-commerce platform and verify result returned by FraudLabs Pro service before the rollout. Below are the test case to simulate the REVIEW and REJECTED return if you are using our default validation rules.
|REVIEW||Select a different Billing Country and Shipping Country.|
Use firstname.lastname@example.org as the client email address.
Use 4242 4242 4242 4242 as the credit card number for the card payment.