Follow the steps mention in this article to install FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention module in Magento.
For Magento 1
- Login to the Magento 1 admin area.
Click on the System menu and then click on the Configuration menu.
Locate FraudLabs Pro entry and click on the Setting menu.
- Set Enabled to Yes and enter the API Key.
Click on the Save Config button.
For Magento 2
- Login to the Magento 2 admin area.
Click on the Stores menu, next click on the Configuration page.
- Then the FraudLabs Pro settings column will be available in the admin panel.
Set Enable to Yes, enter the API key and select the order status that will be changed to when Review status or Reject status receive.
- Click on the Save Config button.
You may also refer to How To Set Up Fraud Protection In Magento 2
for further information.