- Click on the MODULES -> Modules menu.
- Make sure the filtering option has the Installed & Not Installed and Enabled & Disabled option set.
Locate FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention module from the module list.
Note: You may easily locate the module by entering FraudLabs Pro keyword in the search box.
- Click on the dropdown button on the Configure button and select the Uninstall menu.
- The module shall be successfully uninstalled.
- Click on the dropdown button on the Install button and select the Delete menu.
- The module shall be successfully deleted from the server.
The above uninstallation step will remove the module and the installed files from the server. However, it will not remove the fraud validation data recorded from the database. In other words, you will still be able to retrieve the validation data from the database, although it will not be displayed on the order page.