WooCommerce Fraud Prevention Module
This fraud prevention module will screen every order transacted on WooCommerce e-commerce platform in real-time for payment fraud detection. Its sophisticated fraud validation algorithm will accurately detect the associated fraud patterns to minimize the chargeback and fraud losses. It works for various payment methods, such as credit card payment, PayPal, Stripe and so on. Please visit the FraudLabs Pro Features page to learn more about the type of fraud validation performed and how it could help you to prevent the payment fraud.
Sign Up Free Micro Plan
|For WooCommerce version 5.x, 6.x or later||Download|
- Login to Wordpress admin page.
- Click on the Plugins->Add New menu.
- Search FraudLabs Pro for plugins.
- Click on the Install Now button for FraudLabs Pro for WooCommerce plugin.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Enter your API Key and then click on Next button. You may sign up for a free Micro Plan if you do not have an API key.
- After validating your API key, click on the Next button.
- Your fraud prevention module is enabled and ready to use. Click on Done button.
- You may review your settings by clicking the FraudLabs Pro link at the side menu. For fraud validation rules configuration, please login to your merchant area.
This Fraud Prevention Module supports SMS Verification Add-On that help merchants to authenticate the client's identity by sending them a SMS for verification. Please follow this tutorial for the configuration.
For the country supported by SMS sending, please refer to this page for more information.
- How to add FraudLabs Pro secured seal in WooCommerce
- How to change order status in WooCommerce for Approve or Reject action
- How to configure SMS verification in WooCommerce
- How to customize the fraud message for WooCommerce display
- How to enable AVS and CVV Checking in WooCommerce for Authorize.Net CIM Gateway
- How to enable callback to FraudLabs Pro plugin for WooCommerce
- How to enable Credit Card Validation in WooCommerce for Stripe Gateway
- How to enable Credit Card Validation in WooCommerce for Authorize.Net CIM Gateway
- How to enable Credit Card Validation in WooCommerce for First Data Payeezy Gateway
- How to enable device validation in WooCommerce
- How to enable notification using Zapier in WooCommerce
- How to enable SMS Verification based on FraudLabs Pro Result for WooCommerce
- How to enable SMS Verification for First Time User in WooCommerce
- How to flag an order for review by SKU information in WooCommerce
- How to install FraudLabs Pro in WooCommerce
- How to on hold a fraud order in WooCommerce
- How to set up fraud protection in WooCommerce
- How to test FraudLabs Pro plugin in WooCommerce
- How to enable SMS Verification for New Device in WooCommerce
- What is Advanced Velocity Screening in FraudLabs Pro for WooCommerce plugin?
- What is Validation Trigger Point on FraudLabs Pro for WooCommerce?
- Cancel Score and On-hold Score are soon to be deprecated in FraudLabs Pro plugin for WooCommerce