This tutorial shows you step-by-step instruction on how to add the FraudLabs Pro secured seal on the WHMCS platform in the footer section. However, you can embed the seal on any pages you want on the WHMCS platform.
Embed FraudLabs Pro secured seal on WHMCS footer
- Login to FraudLabs Pro merchant area.
- Go to https://www.fraudlabspro.com/secured-seal and copy the secured seal code.
- Navigate to your WHMCS installation folder.
- Go to templates/YOUR_CURRENT_THEME folder.
- Open footer.tpl file with a text editor.
- Find the following line:
<section id="footer"> <div class="container">
- Paste the secured seal code right after the above line. For example,
<a href="https://www.fraudlabspro.com/#secured-seal-1" target="_blank"/> <img style="border:none;" alt="FraudLabs Pro Prevents Fraud for Digital Businesses" src="//www.fraudlabspro.com/images/secured-seals/seal.png"> </a>
- Save the changes.