This tutorial shows you step-by-step instruction on how to add the FraudLabs Pro secured seal on the WooCommerce platform in the footer section. However, you are free to embed the seal on any pages you want on the WooCommerce platform.
Embed FraudLabs Pro secured seal in WooCommerce footer
- Login to FraudLabs Pro merchant area.
- Go to https://www.fraudlabspro.com/secured-seal page and copy the secured seal code.
- Go to WordPress administrator and select Appearance > Theme Editor.
- Select Theme Footer (footer.php) from the list and paste the secured seal code right after do_action( ‘storefront_footer’ ); ?>. For example,
<a href="https://www.fraudlabspro.com/#secured-seal-1" target="_blank"/> <img style="border:none;" alt="FraudLabs Pro Prevents Fraud for Digital Businesses" src="//www.fraudlabspro.com/images/secured-seals/seal.png"> </a>
- Press Update file to save your changes.